Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Addison's First Party!

This weekend, we traveled to Lampasas for my hometown to shower little Addison.  I am so grateful for all of the hard work that our lovely hostesses put into making the shower so personal.  They thought of everything…of course, there was a lot of pink!  You could see the love and excitement for Addison’s upcoming arrival!


I was surrounded by wonderful family and many good friends.  Clay and I were both overwhelmed with the many gifts we received.  We feel blessed and one step closer to welcoming home our little one. 


Everyone went above and beyond to make the shower memorable.  A big thanks to all my family and friends…this is going to be one very loved little girl!

Amen and Pass the Butter,
Marcy

2 comments:

  1. So cute! What's in the jar with the spoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the take home gifts...a cupcake and icing! So cute (and delish)!

    ReplyDelete

baby